Sunday, March 14, 2010

Laundry Laundry, so good to me!


I love hanging my laundry out in the warmer weather, I even do it in cold weather, but then end up needing to give the clothes a last blast with the heater. What I mean by this is that I have a regular laundry rack that folds up, which I put over the heater vent, and I have a wood cd case holder and I use that to put laundry on as well. I didn't know it was a cd case holder, my husband pointed it out to me, but it works quite well. So, in preparation of the good weather to come, I found some beautiful birdie clothes pins in Pacific Grove yesterday, picture below. But, for $1 a piece, I knew that I would be able to find them cheaper somewhere else. So, here I am early on a Sunday morning searching all over the world, mostly U.S. and U.K. Also, I am in the market for a new ironing board cover. I am going to set up a rad laundry area on my smallish back deck, well, it will have to be split between outdoor kitchen, shower area, and laundry area. Wow, pics to come for sure. For now, here are the bird clips and I hope to find a pic of the cute store in Pacific Grove that got me onto this trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment