Friday, April 9, 2010

Learning from kids


Wow, I just finished babysitting my niece and nephew for five days and realize how important parents are. I have my own child, but I never realized how much kids need their parents. Not to get into too much dirty laundry, but these kids don't spend a lot of time with their parents. They are not neglected, but their personalities reflect the chaos in their life. It hurts my heart to see such lovely kids not knowing how to act in this world. I am even more determined to do my best as a parent. You know, I race home to spend time with my kid, he is the best part of my life and I realize that all the time and love I give him is an investment in his future. I think the reason I am posting is because I don't see family and children valued as much as they should be here in America. These things are number one, fascinating, fulfilling and all most of us truly desire in our lives, love from one another. Speaking of which I feel that having a job, going to the beach, loving my family and eating yummy food are my goals each day! I'll leave a pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment